Travel Administrators (Mon-Fri)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, growing cruise specialist travel company. The Travel Administrator position is located in Wolverhampton City Centre and offers a friendly and creative work environment, with excellent long-term career progression opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a uniquely organised individual who is a natural self-starter, solution driven and has the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues in an ever-demanding travel environment.
- Support the cruise sales team with all post sales administration related duties
- Quality check and load bookings into the in-house Task travel system
- Ensure all records are maintained accurately and filed appropriately in both the computerised systems and on all documentation relating to each booking
- Answer phones professionally, courteously and promptly deal with customer enquiries, handle and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate and understand customers’ requirements and resolve any pre-departure and post-departure queries including upgrades, price queries and special requests to enhance customer experience
- Inform clients about travel issues and required documentation
- Contrive alternative arrangements for bookings interrupted by unforeseen issues
- Carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the operations department
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Highly motivated, pro-active and dynamic individual with experience in retail travel shop or tour operator covering Reservations, Administration or Operations
- Self-driven individual with a good sense of humour who is willing to go beyond what is required to ensure the job is completed to a high standard
- Ability to build lasting relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Can work under pressure and as part of a team or on own, using initiative
- Excellent time keeping ability to meet deadlines
- IT literate with sound experience using Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Task travel system would be an advantage
The salary on offer is up to £18,000 per annum, plus some really exciting cruise fam trips!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Travel Administrators (Mon-Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly