The Travelup Group have an exciting opportunity for Travel Administrators to compliment the after sales department at their Head Office in Aldermaston, Berkshire.
Established in 2004, the Travelup Group consists of Travelup, Holiday Genie, Bravo Travel, Bookable Holidays and Magic Holidays and has offices in Aldermaston, Blackpool, London, Palma, Karachi and Lahore.
Salary – £16k - £18K basic + commission (OTE £30,000.00)
Working Hours – 9am-6pm Monday-Friday. You will also be required to work on a Saturday on a rota basis and will receive a day off in the week to compensate for this.
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- To answer telephone calls and emails from customers who have queries on their bookings such as special requests, cancellations and refunds and amendments to existing bookings
- Updating social media (Facebook and twitter account)
- Updating review websites and responding to customer feedback
- Contacting Airline and Suppliers
- Checking and ticketing of bookings
- Sending documentation to customers
- Excellent telephone manner and written skills required
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Previous experience within the travel industry is desired, however, full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Knowledge/experience in using the GDS (Amadeus/Worldspan) would be an advantage
You will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication with uncapped commission, discounted personal travel and Incentives.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop a financially rewarding career and we are happy to heavily invest time and money for the right people.
If you think you've got the qualities we're looking for, we want to hear from you.