Search Engine Marketing Manager
Marketing professionals, do you have experience with paid search marketing and a good working knowledge of campaign management tools, such as Adwords? Would you like to join an independent travel organisation and enjoy the benefits of this sought-after industry sector? If so, our client is a well-established travel company and they’re seeking a Search Engine Marketing Manager to join them at either their Frimley or Luton offices.
This great new role involves monitoring and developing search engine marketing activity and optimising sales, conversion and margins through SEM channels. As well as researching and trialling new paid search media, you’ll also be responsible for expanding the search universe, segments and keywords, analysing the market and keeping up-to-date with the ever-changing search and digital marketing environments. Our client are currently investing in and developing their websites and branding so this is an exciting time to be a part of their growing digital team. As well as the fantastic travel industry benefits, they’re offering a competitive salary of up to £32k for the successful candidate and as our client’s digital presence increases, there are long term opportunities to recruit, manage and develop your own team of search engine marketeers.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Search Engine Marketing Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Search Engine Marketing Manager:
- Monitor and develop search engine marketing activity, optimising sales, conversion and margins through SEM channels
- Responsible for performance of paid media marketing (ppc, display and more)
- Work to expand the search universe, segments and keywords in all markets.
- Analyse markets and competitors, keeping up to date with the changing search and digital marketing environment, technologies and developments.
- Research and trial new paid media channels
Skills required for the role:
- Hands on experience with paid search marketing
- Good working knowledge of AdWords and Bing campaign management tools and Web site analytics
- Understanding of digital marketing initiatives, multi-channel tracking and attribution tools and methodologies.
- Experience of planning and executing campaigns in display, video and retargeting.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
If you’re interested in learning more about this new Search Engine Marketing Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Search Engine Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly