Finance Assistant - Travel Industry
South West London
My client is one of the world's most prestigious Luxury Travel Companies.
They are now seeking a Finance Assistant who will be responsible for processing high volume invoices, payment runs and reconciliations and undertaking a wide variety of accounting responsibilities.
Finance Assistant Duties include:
- Handling supplier invoices on a daily basis, ensuring matching to purchase orders & delivery notes.
- Processing supplier invoices in batches onto Oracle ensuring the company’s purchasing approval process is followed.
- Ensuring employee expenses are submitted and processed as per the company’s expenses reclaim policy.
- Assisting in the production of accurate reconciliation of accounts - banks, debtors, creditors and inter-company balances, to efficiently resolve any discrepancies.
- Processing electronic payments in a timely and accurate manner
- Various administrative duties including filing of documents
- Processing all petty cash payments
- Other Ad hoc tasks
Finance Assistant Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of one year’s accounting experience
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance/Qualified AAT/Part- Qualified CIMA/Bookkeeper
- Must be organised and good at prioritising workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook is essential.
- Oracle Experience Desirable and will be an advantage.
Finance Assistant Salary and Benefits:
* Base salary of £19,500
* 20 day’s holidays
* Health Care
* Discount holidays
To apply for this Finance Assistant role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.