Business Travel Consultant
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant or GDS proficient Leisure Travel Consultant looking for a fantastic opportunity with the travel sector? Can you start immediately? (or within the next few weeks?) If so, we want to hear from you as our central London based client looks for additional Business Consultants to join their team! There's an attractive package on offer including a competitive starting salary of up to £25k, bonus & excellent benefits and huge scope for professional development and in return, you’ll bring a professional approach, strong customer service skills and the ability to thrive within this sought after industry sector. This really is a fabulous opportunity to progress your career within a forward-thinking and multi-award-winning Business Travel organisation!
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handle all enquiries professionally and efficiently, maintaining agreed service levels
- Offer a high level of service to a variety of clients
- Book all aspects of business travel from a 1-night hotel stay to complex international flight itineraries
- Deal with amendments, schedule changes etc, taking ownership for each booking until concluded
Skills required for the role:
- Experience within the Business or Leisure Travel sector
- Proficiency with a GDS - Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Experience handling complex itineraries
- A professional approach and strong customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport and lasting relationships
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.