EDUCATIONAL TRAVEL SALES EXECUTIVE - MIDLANDS
Educational / School Travel Sales Executive - Required for this established school travel specialist You will be responsible for selling a range of school travel packages for individual and group bookings. Based from your home this role will include prospecting for new business, plus following up on inbound enquiries and ensuring repeat travel bookings through contacts within schools in and around Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Warwickshire and Birmingham. Offering an excellent basic salary dependent on experience of up to £26,000 plus bonus and uncapped commission which on target would an additional £13k a year, plus car allowance and working either 46 or 52 weeks a year.
Educational / School Travel Sales Executive - Role Features & Responsibilities:
- To provide support for the Travel Advisers, Team Leader and/or Sales Manager, to ensure all sales campaigns and activities are planned, delivered, delegated and completed by the specified timeframe.
- Contributing to the sales team as a senior team member by providing support and guidance when / where required.
- Identifying and acting on key sales opportunities to deliver team and individual target
- Converting all educational / school travel enquiries into sales whether they are from telephone, web, email or face to face sales.
- Identifying up-sell opportunities for all products, and switch selling where possible according to the needs of the business
- Identifying and maximising cross selling opportunities across all products
- Actively seek face to face meetings with party leaders - where deemed logistically appropriate
- Committed and driven to achieve challenging targets set by Sales Managers and Sales Management team
Educational / School Travel Sales Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous sales experience with a proven record within the school travel sector.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the school travel market with proven sales experience and a passion for ski / travel and ideally having experience of selling within the education sector
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of a consultative selling approach, with the ability to identify and meet customer needs quickly in order to secure a sale.
- A strong sense of personal ownership and initiative in order to drive sales through to completion.
- Strong, outbound sales skills and experience.
- Confident in presenting to groups of people utilising Microsoft PowerPoint.
For more information about this excellent and exciting opportunity please call Jason in the strictest of confidence on 0161 238 4496 or email an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk