Business Travel Consultant - Manchester
Do you want to work for a friendly independent business travel company? Want to work in a varied role, with a close knit team? Our client is a well-established independent travel management company who is looking for someone able to work on own initiative and a great team player to join as a Business Travel Consultant within their Greater Manchester based office. Working on multiple accounts, you'll be used to delivering 1st class customer service and looking after all the client's need from beginning to end to ensure top service. It's a fast paced environment so a knack for managing priorities is needed, but in return, you will be getting an excellent salary between £16-24k pa plus a fabulous benefit package!
- Taking enquiries over the phone and via email from business travellers
- Managing multiple accounts and understanding individual contracts and branch guides.
- Working to Service Level Agreements for each corporate clients
- Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, right through to worldwide flights & organising visas via GDS.
- Working quickly and efficiently as an individual as well as in the team on own initiative.
A strong knowledge in native GDS systems is a plus as well as booking ancillaries, however a strong geography knowledge (i.e capital cities, airport hubs and airline understanding), experience in a travel role plus fast at learning new systems. Experience in ticketing, refunds and post-reservation customer care is desired.
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary £16-24k (depending on Business travel Experience) along with company benefits and career progression to management roles or other sectors in the company.
- Great hours; Monday - Friday, office hours and no weekends
- Established and growing international business travel company!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Senior Business Travel Consultant in Manchester, please call Mary 01619236120 or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.