Sales & Product Executive - Africa / Asia or Latin America
Working exclusively with our client, an entrepreneurial business where the team is a passionate group with boundless enthusiasm for what the world has to offer. From inspirational experiences to luxury honeymoons to tropical beach flops, to the best undiscovered far flung destinations, their knowledge is first class. Their approach to business is one of empowerment, where creativity and innovation is encouraged at all levels. No hierarchy to be found here, it’s a shared passion for service excellence that drives this business.
Our client is seeking the very best Africa specialist for their growing business. You will be an expert on Africa and have the knowledge and insight that sets you apart from the rest.
You will define the complete product strategy as well as on an on-going basis ensuring you have a portfolio of quality product to sell. But you will be equally as focused on offering a first class customer service to their clients. At least 70% of the role is sales with the other 30% contributing to the product offering.
You may currently be working in a job in tour operating for a worldwide travel provider or be operating in a luxury sales job in travel. What is absolutely vital is that you are a destination expert for Africa and have worked in a travel job for minimum 1-2 years.
Please note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.