Luxury Travel Consultant – Long-haul City Breaks, Beaches & Adventure
4 days left
- Contract Type
Luxury Travel Consultant. If you’re an Ambitious Travel Consultant looking for that very special travel role, then look no further! This travel company is a leading bespoke tour operator that specialises in luxury travel, offering private tailor-made holidays to many of the world's most amazing regions. Their luxury holidays are created and planned by passionate people and range from short breaks to Dubai & New York, to white sandy beaches of the Maldives and round-the-world once in a life time holiday.
- Provide first class service and destination knowledge to clients in an efficient and professional manner.
- Deal with high end clients, booking their holidays on First, Business and Premium Economy flights along with luxury hotels and other travel related products.
- Handle calls and emails enquires from customer regarding their holiday, creating the perfect holiday and working towards set targets to earn you more commission with each sale.
- To be a true ambassador of the company, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills, building rapport with all clients.
- Offering fantastic product knowledge and customer service through the holiday booking process.
- To take ownership of your tasks ensuring at all times that customers are fully communicated with effectively and promptly.
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- This luxury travel company has built a loyal clientele over the many years, therefore it’s essential you fulfil the requirements and exceed all expectations, in respect of sales and full service.
- The ideal candidate should be from a tour operator or independent travel company background and be fully conversant with a CRS.
- Our client is seeking proactive sales consultants with the ability to work in a dynamic sales culture and be a major team player and contributor.
- You must possess a can do attitude, have a service ethos and understand the needs and demands of the luxury traveller.
In return, our client will offer a fantastic basic salary of £27,000 - £29,000 per annum, plus commission OTE £50,000+ and the chance to travel to some of the leading destinations in the world.
Here is an opportunity that you certainly cannot miss, so if you’re looking for a new and exciting role, contact us now to change the direction of your travel career!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Luxury Travel Consultant – Long-haul City Breaks, Beaches & Adventure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly