Air Transat Sales Manager - Southern England
As a key member of the Air Transat Sales Team, you will be responsible for driving & developing B2B sales and revenue across the South of England through all travel trade channels.
- Ensuring sales & revenue targets are surpassed
- Management of Trade Partner Accounts (i.e. OTA’s/Leisure Agents/Tour Operators etc.)
- Development of Air Transat’s relationship with the TMC’s and the business travel market
- Management of the internal Groups & Allocation holder’s process & identifying new sales opportunities through both channels.
- Creation & management of bespoke annual sales action plans for trade partners including post campaign evaluation.
- Preparation & management of annual partner incentives
- Engaging with the sales support team to ensure all identified opportunities are targeted
- Regular face to face meetings or scheduled calls with partners (old & new)
- Feedback on possible Travel Trade partner marketing opportunities & general trade media
- Ensure any agreed marketing initiatives are being managed by the Marketing Manager
- Scheduling & hosting agency training events/aircraft visits/fam trips etc.
- Participate in travel trade shows and other sales events (UK wide)
- Keep partners abreast of TS product changes, promotions etc.
- Consistently reviewing TS product offering in the UK v’s the competition
- Keeping abreast of competitor/industry products/news
- Supporting the wider team with travel trade queries
- Tracking of sales action plans, incentive agreements & the use of allocated marketing funds
- Preparation & analysis of management reports using MIDT & e-smash
- Preparation & participation in quarterly review meetings in Canada
- Minimum of 4 years successful airline sales experience
- Experience in managing trade partner accounts
- In depth knowledge of the distribution networks, e-smash, & MIDT reporting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent organization skills (planning, time management, reporting etc)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, to all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have a passion for selling the airline product
- Objective &results driven
- Position will require regular UK wide travel
- Location will be home based
Job Type: Full-time
- Travel/Airline Sales Experience: 5 years
Required licence or certification:
- Drivers License
Closing Date: 15th October
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"