Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager - West Sussex - £Excellent
This exciting new role is working for a fast growing travel business who need a Customer Service Manager to run a large team of agents. You will be shaping this team and ensure that the customer experience differentiates this business from its competition.It is a truly special opportunity to join one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK.
Customer Service Manager - Features:-
- Working with a fresh, ambitious team you will have a really exciting challenge ahead of you where you will have plenty of input into the Customer Experience
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the entire Customer Service team operating in a call centre environment
- You will have several Team Managers reporting directly into you
- You will co-ordinate all recruitment, coaching and development of the team
Customer Service Manager - Skills Required:-
It is essential that you have come from a customer service management background - ideally where you have managed over 20 people and ideally you will have managed team managers/supervisors.
- Preferably you will have come from a travel industry background having managed a call centre
- Experience of ACD/VR Technology would be a preference
- You must be entirely focused on the customer experience with excellent communication skills and a real desire for your team to succeed.
Perhaps you are currently working as a Customer Service Manager or Call Centre Manager.
For more information about this unique Customer Service Management role please call Sarah on 01737 309980 or apply with your cv.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk