Ski Operations Manager
Ski Operations Manager
Have you got experience in the ski industry at a management level?
Looking to move into a Uk-based role, but still with the opportunity for plenty of overseas travel?
This exciting Warwickshire based role, will be focused on organising all aspects of our client’s overseas operations and delivering their services throughout ski destinations with responsibilities, and tasks varying throughout the annual cycle of the business.
The successful person will manage the implementation of our client’s customer service strategy and will be responsible for managing the delivery of exceptional levels of pre-travel, live operational and post-travel customer service. Resolving complaints, the collation of feedback and developing action plans to further drive the highest standards of service delivery.
As an excellent organiser and working within budget, you will plan and manage our client’s overseas operations, including but not limited to recruitment and training of high season staff, transfers, accommodation, ski services and activities. Experience of operating or managing catered chalets would be ideal.
The role is ideally suited to a self-motivated problem solver who is highly organised and flexible. You will be an excellent communicator with members of the team, suppliers from numerous countries and their clients. Experience of winter sports, the management of teams, including inspiring and developing team members would be distinct advantage.
Ski Operations Manager Tasks
• Review and implementation of the customer service strategy
• Planning and organisation of all aspects of the overseas operations
• Collation and management of client feedback
• Development of action plans to continually drive for the highest possible service levels
• Investigation and resolution of complaints
• Development and ongoing management of supplier relations
• Recruiting, training and management of in-resort staff
• Inspiration and development of team members
• Operational budget responsibility
Ski Operations Manager Key Skills
• Excellent communicator
• Proven track record of outstanding customer service
• Creative problem solver
• Prioritisation and time management
• Project management and planning skills
Relevant job titles may include - resort manager/operations manager/ski manager/hotel manager/chalet manager/overseas manager