Travel Sales Consultants - Luxury Worldwide Travel OTE £50K
Travel Sales Consultants - Luxury Worldwide Travel
£20,000 + bonuses + Realistic OTE £50,000 +
My client is a leading up market tour operator specialising in quality luxury holidays to the USA, Caribbean, Middle East, Far East and Indian Ocean.
They are seeking to employ a Travel Sales Consultant who has good geographical knowledge who is sales driven and ready to reap the rewards of one of the most competitive commisison structures in the industry.
Travel Sales Consultants Responsibilities
- Arranging worldwide leisure holidays for clients to worldwide destinations
- Creating tailor made itineraries, which include booking the finest hotels, combined with flight reservations.
- Dealing with all customer service related issues and offering advice to help resolve any problems.
Travel Sales Consultants Attributes:
- Candidates must have a min of 12 months travel sales experience
- Candidates must have a professional telephone manner as it is telephone based role
- Candidates must also be able to demonstrate good sales skills and the desire to earn good commisison whilst meeting sales targets
Travel Sales Consultants Remuneration and Benefits:
- Salary to £20,000 + Bonuses OTE £50,000 +
- Highly competitive commission structure
- Excellent Benefits
- 22 days Holiday
- Discounted travel