Travel Marketing Executive
- Contract Type
Marketing Executive: This exciting cycling exploration company are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive who is a keen and passionate cyclist, to join their team, based in Central London, paying up to 28k!
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Create annual marketing calendar from cycling industry events and in line with bookings.
- Create campaigns and co-ordinate distributions of e-newsletters
- Set up and maintain effective working relationships with external suppliers including PR and marketing agency and printers.
- Manage and deliver marketing activities for the company's events at all times including emails, and social media engagement.
- Research client centric content and stories and post to social media daily.
- Manage campaign costs within budget including raising POs and monitoring invoices.
- Drive SEO performance and report on weekly/monthly activity
Marketing Executive, Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate will be suitably experienced in the duties stipulated in the job role
- Passionate about progressing in their career and be able to demonstrate their keen & genuine passion / interest for cycling and travel.
- The candidate will need to have excellent communication skills
- Proactive and innovative and be able to capably plan arrangements
- Strong IT skills and their ability to work well in a team, as well as under their own initiative with enthusiasm & self-motivation
- Most importantly you will demonstrate your genuine passion for traveling and cycling.
- Office hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30, although some weekend work will be required when attending / fulfilling an event you have had involvement in.
- A good, competitive salary is being offered for this role. Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, paying up to 28k.
If this is of interest you, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk if not call quoting SO on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk