Do you have recent ticketing experience, in either a leisure travel, business travel or an airline role? Are you proficient with a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre) and have a good understanding of fare construction and airline fare rules? Do you possess a keen eye for detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced travel environment? If so, our client are a niche Tour Operator, based in Essex and specialising in high-end holiday packages to the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean and they’re looking for a Ticketer to join their busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your ticketing skills in a great new role with well-established travel organisation and as well as a competitive starting salary of up to £23k, our client is also offering excellent benefits including concessions, incentives, fam trips and free lunches plus NO Sundays or late nights! There may also be the possibility of flexible working or homeworking for the successful candidate, depending on experience.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this brand new Ticketer role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Ticketer:
- Handling a variety of ticket-related enquiries
- Issuing and re-issuing tickets and processing refunds
- Adhering to directives, SLAs and fare rules
- Offering high levels of customer service
- Maintaining a strong awareness of airline fare rules and ticketing processes
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 1 years recent ticketing experience, either in a leisure travel, business travel or airline environment
- Strong understanding of ticketing processes and fare rules and construction
- Proficiency with a GDS
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of the USA and Scheduled airlines would be advantageous but isn’t essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Ticketer role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.