Travel Contract Coordinators - Any European Language
4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a successful, dynamic and long-established tour operator, who are currently seeking an experienced Contracts Executive to join the Purchasing team covering various destinations in Europe. This role is ideal for someone seeking career progression from a hotel receptionist or reservations background, we would also consider reservations from a tour operator background. Be rewarded for your hard work and apply today!
This exciting travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same. This includes:
- You will play a key role in supporting a Contracts Manager with administrative duties such as loading and preparing contract documentation.
- Managing and maintaining hotel inventory through monitoring availability
- Negotiating top ups and close outs directly with the hotels.
- Maximising contracts performance through negotiating tactical and special offers
- Undertaking price comparisons
- Deal with supplier queries such as accounts queries, content and reservations
- Helping Contract Manager with business development opportunities in new areas
To be considered for this role:
- Similar experience within the travel industry either from a hotel or wholesale tour operator background
- Commercial awareness in the Travel Industry
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) and another European and /or Eastern European language such as Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Czech, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese etc
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Personal effectiveness with strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience in working in fast paced and multi-cultural environment
- We would consider one with hotel reservations experience
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Flexible working hours
- Monday to Friday office hours - no weekends!
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Contract Coordinators - Any European Language
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly