CRM EXECUTIVE / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
CRM EXECUTIVE/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
TRAVEL MANAGEMENT COMPANY, LONDON
TO £25K PLUS BENEFITS
Travel management company in London, currently on the next stage of its global expansion, is looking for a CRM/Business Development Executive to join its team, as it identifies and targets new key markets.
You'll be responsible for:
* Developing and maintaining data relevant to company growth strategy
* Acquiring key contact information for prospective clients
* Keep the bid library, and associated documentation, up to date
* Running and distributing key reports
* Salesforce CRM data input/updating, and associated reporting
* Ensuring CRM standards are upheld throughout the business, ensuring team members keep
information up to date and relevant
* 3rd party technology integration responsibilities
* Point of contact for business users/training for new users
You'll have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of working with a CRM system will benefit your application
* Great interpersonal skills; very good written and verbal skills
* Able to work under pressure, remaining organised; can meet deadlines
* Methodical and process-driven; a problem solver
* Someone who has a keen interest in technology and data
* Superb attention to detail
* MS Office skills; Excel in particular
Sounds like you? Click to apply for this CRM Executive/BDM Executive position in London.
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel recruitment consultancy with offices in England, Scotland, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings.