Business Development Manager - OTE £60-£70k
Business Development Manager
This innovative business has been established for over 30 years and specialises in Travel Risk Management and Crisis Avoidance. They are seeking a Business Development Manager to be the face of the business and to be responsible for attending speculative meetings with prospects and formal presentation meetings in order to develop long term profitable relationships.
Business Development Manager Features:
- You will have overriding responsibility for delivering value added solutions to prospective clients.
- You will manage all negotiations of contracts and oversee the structured implementation of the new business relationship
- You will employ all avenues for prospecting including cold calling, references etc.. to ensure the required number of meetings are met
- You will work closely with the Account Managers to ensure existing accounts are given across in an efficient manner
You will need to develop an in-depth knowledge of the wider risk and security industries to enable a consultative approach
- You can be office based (Dorset) or remotely based anywhere in the UK
Business Development Manager Skills Required
- Ideally you will have worked in a similar role for a similarly specialised business or you will have worked in a Business Development role or Sales Management role for a Corporate Travel Business or Travel Management Business where you are used to developing relationships with large accounts with a long lead time. Perhaps you have been working in the airline industry developing relationships with corporate clients.
- You will have a consultative sales approach with impeccable presentation skills
- You will be a strategic thinker, a self-starter and have outstanding relationship management skills
Business Development Manager Additional Information
You will be rewarded with a base salary and outstanding commission/bonus scheme that has an OTE of £60k - £70k depending on performance. There are also additional benefits of a car allowance, laptop, mobile, pension and other facilities if office based.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk