Client Concierge and Operations Manager
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Client Concierge and Operations Manager to join a bespoke and well established tour operator based in Berkshire due to success and expansion. This elite tour operator carefully handcrafted bespoke worldwide travel itineraries to the discerning traveller and offer various inspirational holiday types. This includes luxury tailormade travel, couples retreats, all inclusive, multi centre, beach vacations, family, adventure, city breaks and many more.
- Making sure the client receives excellent customer service throughout the customer journey.
- Overseeing and implementing the improvement of the sales support systems, booking processes and client documentation.
- Liaise with customers over the administration and details of their holidays.
- Provide support to the sales team, pre and post sales.
- Managing the concierge and operations team.
- Providing concierge service through every step of the client journey.
- Dealing with travel documentation.
- Previous travel industry experience in a similar role within operations / concierge is essential.
- Previous customer service and management experience within a tour operator
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail is absolutely essential to this role to ensure that all tailor made holidays are executed perfectly on the ground and that all client correspondence is of the highest possible standard.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of using a GDS for flight bookings (Amadeus preferable).
- Generous incentives & bonus scheme
- Career development & promotion
- Private health care
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Friendly team
- State of the art offices
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.