Luxury Tailormade Worldwide Travel Consultant Part Office / Part Homeworking
Our client is a bespoke and niche travel company that offer exclusive holidays throughout the world for travellers. This well established travel company prides itself on excellent customer service and offers a range of European & Worldwide luxury tailormade travel for families, individuals and adventure enthusiasts. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking a Luxury Tailormade Worldwide Consultant to join their team.. This travel role offers flexitime – part office and part home based.
Your exciting career entails….
- Designing and delivering high end tailor-made itineraries for discerning clients to Asia, South America, Australia, Africa, USA, Middle East, Indian Ocean, Europe, plus many more luxury resorts.
- Contributing content to the email newsletter and other ad-hoc marketing platforms
- Ensuring the product sold to clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
- Making sure the trip exceeds customer expectations
- To interact with our clients mostly over the telephone and by email – with occasional face to face meetings with local clients and at PR events.
- Keeping in touch with product developments, ensuring that you remain a true country specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/flights/infrastructure.
- Selling skills within a luxury tailormade tour operator environment of multi-destination, long-haul itineraries.
- Be from a UK based luxury tour operator or travel agency background with good knowledge of one or more continent
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service is paramount
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Passion for travel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong numerical skills (for pricing up itineraries)
- Lucrative salary
- Healthy bonus
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Sociable working hours – no shifts!
- Flexible working hours – home & office based
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a luxury tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only candidates from a UK based tour operator or travel agency background with tailormade sales experience will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.