Travel Operations Manger - Tour Operator
Our client is a successful, dynamic and award-winning tour operator that offer various holiday types across the globe to travellers. Due to success and expansion, we are now seeking an experienced Travel Operations Manager to join its friendly team due to remarkable growth.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced operations manager seeking career development, a varied role, something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your work.
Your career starts here, each day will not be the same…
- Responsibility for day-to-day trip operations and product delivery with emphasis on quality and safety of trips.
- Maintaining accuracy of existing parts of the trip information (trip notes, planning sheets, etc).
- Working closely with Product Managers to ensure trips operate smoothly and meet the expectations of customers.
- Participate in selection days and training courses.
- On-going training of Sales Team and assist with queries from customers to aid in the sale of tours.
- Attend and participate in World Travel Market, Adventure Travel presentations and other Trade Fairs.
- Meet with new and existing ground agents to ensure quality and safety on trips.
- Operational management experience within the travel industry is a must.
- Able to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Whilst this successful tour operator work hard, the company ethos is that they work in a place that is both positive and fun, and so it is essential that the successful candidate is able to fit into this environment.
- Career growth and development
- Travel perks
- Fun working environment
- Varied job role
- Lucrative salary
- Plus many more benefits
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.