VIP Team Manager
Our client is a global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services and are passionate about providing an exceptional level of service. With offices based Worldwide, they are growing fast and are now seeking a motivated and resourceful VIP Team Manager to lead their Ultra High Net Worth Lifestyle Team (UHNW Team). Based in London, the role will involve the management of a diverse and dynamic team who work on requests for UHNW individuals providing a luxury concierge service for their lifestyle. The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic direction of the team and will in turn enable them to deliver a continually improving, innovative and best-in-class customer service experience. Essential for the role is experience of working with, or for Middle Eastern UHNW individuals and the ability to manage in a high pressure, complex environment. In return, our client can offer a generous basic salary of up to £50k DOE plus excellent benefits and travel industry incentives, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of VIP Team Manager:
- Ensuring consistent high standards of customer service delivery to members
- Providing support to the team on how to engage and personalise requests for members
- Provide innovative thinking in ways to improve the service for members in line with their requirements
- Mentoring team members to develop in line with their aspirations
- Handling member satisfaction issues that have been escalated by the team
- Promoting and educating all areas of the global business on the team
- Developing initiatives to improve the service and commerciality of the team
Skills required for the role:
- Experience managing a team of people
- Experience in working with UHNW Middle Eastern clients
- Fluent in Arabic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial awareness
- Experienced in the development and execution of team and department-level strategies
- Proven capability to own and lead projects
- Computer literate to a high level and proficient with all Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Preferably educated to an undergraduate level
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic VIP Team Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.