Our client is a well-established and dynamic tour operator that offer various holiday types across the globe to many exotic locations throughout Europe, Egypt, Sri Lanka, India, Indian Ocean, SE Asia and Australia along with many more iconic destinations.
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join the success of this award winning and elite tour operator.
This role is ideal for an experienced product or contracting manager seeking career progression and something a little different involving both product and contracting many exciting destinations across the globe.
If you have a keen interest in developing and contracting a touring programme and are looking to take the next step in your career, with a company that values your continued growth, we’d love to hear from you. Reap the benefits & apply today!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Negotiating hotel and tour contracts with suppliers via email, phone and face to face for existing and new tours including the development of brand new tour itineraries.
- Helping to develop new touring programmes and new, emerging markets within the Escorted Touring and FIT portfolio
- Undertaking price comparisons and market research for new and existing tours
- Brochure Production - including pricing of your tours, proofing of itineraries and identifying all key selling points.
- Clear communication on new tours being introduced to staff during in house training sessions
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing enquiries from ground handlers
- Working with the Product Department to analyse success
- Worldwide travel opportunities to both long-haul and short-haul destinations on contracting & inspection visits for our Escorted Touring programme.
- Assisting the Head of Product in ad-hoc tasks .
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing and contracting
- Happy to travel overseas.
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills.
- To be organised and have a high attention to detail.
- Fluent in Microsoft office (excel, word and PowerPoint).
- Healthy bonuses
- The chance to travel and inspect & contract new itineraries around the world, with destinations ranging from Latin America to Asia and Africa
- A caring and fair company culture that builds its employees’ skills to ensure career progression
- Career progression
- Salary reviews
- Secure Parking
- Private healthcare
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Friendly team
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.