MARKETING USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCHER
Marketing User Experience Analyst / UX Researcher - Required for a very well stablished travel company with experience from a Digital Design and Optimisation (Ecommerce) background from the travel or hotel industry ideally but applications from candidates from other industry sectors with strong user experience / UX analytics in a digital design and ecommerce background will be considered. Working at their Head Office based on the Lancashire and Yorkshire borders this role offers an excellent basic salary of around £33,000, maybe more for the right candidate, working normal office hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, free on site car paring, plus discounted holidays and both heavily discounted holidays products as well as free accommodation too within some of the companies brands this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading and very well established travel brand, with a fun and family feel.
Marketing User Experience Analyst / UX Researcher Responsibilities
- Using data and user feedback, you will describe the behaviours and motivations of customers / users, and work with teams of Designers, Engineers, Marketers and others to identify improvement opportunities, challenge existing assumptions and develop new features and presentations.
- The User Experience analyst/researcher will employ a variety of usability tools and research methods to provide demonstrable and actionable insights that drive future design improvements, and improve the usability, usefulness, and desirability of websites and other digital application.
- You'll inspire change through product development by delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations about your findings and the journey the company are taking to improving their users' experiences. Most importantly, your job as a researcher is to help the Digital Design Team understand what would make a user's experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, and a break from the ordinary
- Working with the Digital Optimisation Manager to create a sensible, strategic and achievable roadmap of ongoing analysis and testing you will...
- Coordinate and drive a progressive programme of usability & user testing at various stages of product development across multiple brands.
- Designing and leading remote and on-site usability studies, interviews, and surveys according to plan and budget.
- Collecting and analysing user behaviour through website analytics, online experiments, benchmark studies, formative labs, customer surveys, and other methods.
To apply for this User Experience Analyst / UX Researcher opportunity you will:-
- Genuine interest of human behaviour and experience in how this can be practically used to deliver better customer experience and sales conversion.
- Proven experience of website and customer analytics software and interpretation
- Full understanding of the fundamentals of online marketing -search, affiliate, email, social, display
- Success with remote usability testing tools, such as UserZoom or What Users Do Demonstrable experience of a variety of Usability research tools and methods Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills with the ability to make sound recommendations based on observed user behaviour and prior experience.
- Complete fluency and familiarity with a range of web and mobile technologies, usability and accessibility practices, trends and techniques.
- Proven experience of Journey Mapping ethnographic research, personas development and CX Measurement in a digital environment are desirable
To apply for this excellent opportunity please send your up to date CV to email@example.com, apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk