Luxury Travel Consultant
Travel Consultant, £24-26k OTE - A great opportunity has arisen to join this well known Tour Operator on a temp to perm basis as a Travel Consultant based in lovely, modern offices in South West London. They are looking for Travel Agents who are sales focussed and money hungry to work within their vibrant environment dealing with both direct clients and travel consultants.
Travel Consultant Responsibilities
- Booking worldwide travel over the phone, dealing with travel consultants and the general public
- Providing advise on locations, prices, availability etc
- Making amendments to bookings
- General administration within the team
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service
Travel Consultant Skills Required
- Travel industry reservations experience is not essential, being sales focused and money hungry is important.
- Clear and professional telephone manner
- Target driven
- Customer service skills
Travel Consultant Additional Information
- This is an ongoing temporary to permanent role
- Hours will be a 5 day working week, Monday to Saturday (shifts run from 09.00 to 17.30/ 09.30 to 18.00 / 10.30 to 19.00)
- This role will turn permanent for the right consultant
- You must be sales focused because this role is all about driving sales from travel reservations
- You will need to be available for a Recruitment Evening on the 15th August - Details on application
If you have the required skills and want to apply for this role then please email your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk or phone Harri on 020 7397 1297 and quote reference 46272.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk