Travel Tour Manager
Travel Tour Manager
Based Belfast or Dublin
Salary 38,000 EUR (Dependent on experience)
A highly successful global travel company are looking for a Travel Tour Manager to be responsible for a team of 35 tour guides operating within Ireland.
The role will be split between home based operational management and being on the tours providing direct support to the tour guides.
- Strong people management able to manage and motivate a diverse range of people
- Hiring/Training/Coaching/Managing Performance of a team of tour guides in line with company's guidelines to achieve excellence goals. The tour guides are what makes the difference to the experience of the passengers and sets them apart from their competition
- Leading meetings, interviews and training sessions for tour guides and actively participate in monthly quality action plan meetings
- Emergency support and driving resolutions of operations/customer issues
- Proven operational management to manage day-to-day rota's, scheduling, administrative duties and liaising with tour guides to ensure smooth operation of the tours and deliver an excellent experience for their travellers
- Cooperating with country management team to improve the quality of itinerary & features of their tours
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience in the Travel and/or Tourism sector, particularly in a similar role, will be a distinct advantage
- A dedicated, engaging and proven leader who is flexible, creative, independent and highly organized
- Ability to drive performance in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language
- Exceptional interpersonal / communication and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to motivate people while building sound relationships able to prioritize projects based on the needs of the business
- General administrative skills including working knowledge with databases and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated success in making tough decisions and taking risks
- Ability to travel up to 17 days a month and willingness to invest in longer work hours
- Dependability, strong work ethic, adaptability to change and time management are all essential
To apply for this excellent Travel Tour Manager role and join this leading Travel Company please call Simon on 0161 238 4495, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk