Sales and Business Development Manager
Sales and Business Development Manager. North West London
My client is provides global corporate travel and events and is an award-¬winning, independent global travel management company. For over 25 years, their Corporate Travel team has provided transportation logistics management for leading corporate and business clients. They lead the way in global business travel.
The role is to work within my client’s specialist Film and Media team, someone whom has had exposure to these sectors in previous sales roles would have a distinct advantage.
Sales and Business Development Manager Job Description:
- Lead generation – responsible for sourcing, generating and following up business leads
- Source prospective companies from numerous sources i.e. prospect databases, web-sites, Google based on pre-determined criteria i.e. size of company, region.
- Qualifying prospects and appointment making
- Attending client meetings and performing informative sales presentations
- Preparation of proposal documents
- Production of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and contracts in conjunction with operating procedures.
- Provision of weekly progress reports to Managing Director
- Accurately recording client information and interaction through database updates.
- Attending exhibitions and external supplier meetings, occasional overseas travel
- Liaising with Operational Team for the successful integration of new clients.
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £200 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!