TRAVEL CONSULTANT - PART-TIME
Travel Consultant - Part-time: This independent travel company are currently looking for applicants who have working experience within a sales/targeted environment to work at a Travel Consultant based in their offices in the Northamptonshire area.
Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Arranging all aspects of the customer's holiday including, flights, accommodation, packages, and ancillaries using various travel/booking systems to process holidays.
- Deliver sales, service and productivity targets in line with the guidelines set.
- Dealing with administration requests, complaints and refunds
- Ability to work under pressure in a targeted sales environment with the ability to be quick and resourceful in searching for a range of different options for the customer.
Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Previous working experience within travel would be ideal, otherwise working experience within a targeted sales environment is essential.
- Ideally traveled ideally
- Have a real interest in travel and be able to respond to pressures positively by putting in extra effort.
- Paying £15500K - £17500 pro-rata + comm
- Working part-time - Min of 16 hours, cover morning, evening and weekend shift
- Full training provided.
- Start date 30th Oct
To apply for this role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG47880
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk