Travel Sales and Partnerships Manager - Homebased
Our client is Europe’s number one tour operator offering food and cooking tours throughout Europe. Currently expanding, they are seeking a Sales and Partnerships Manager to be responsible for building a global sales and partnership team, as well as personally leading all B2B sales and partnerships efforts within the UK. This position is to work remotely from home and connecting with the team based in other UK cities.
Please note, our client will be receiving all applications and will contact suitable applicants directly.
Travel Sales and Partnerships Manager duties and responsibilities:
Global Sales Team Management:
- Recruit local and regional sales agents providing coverage across entire European portfolio
- Set key sales target across each sales territory
- Provide training and ongoing support to local sales agents to ensure they are achieving goals and maximizing sales from available leads
- Identify and implement key sales tools and systems for effective tracking and managing of sales opportunities
UK Sales Lead:
- Direct the B2B sales and distribution partnerships for the UK
- Accountable for the entire sales funnel, from early stage leads generation and prospecting all the way through to negotiating sales contracts / commercial terms and post sales account and relationship management
- Network and cultivate sales leads at local, regional and international industry events and trade shows
Cross Team Collaboration and Cooperation:
- Work closely with other areas of the business to help integrate sales and partnership agendas into the broader company plans and initiatives
Travel Sales and Partnerships Manager Skills & Requirements:
- Recent relevant experience within the travel industry
- Proven track record of building, managing and motivating effective sales teams
- Strong client management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Travel Sales and Partnerships Manager Salary:
- Salary - £33 - £40000 basic contingent on experience
- Incentive structure based on a % of margin for all signed business
- OTE £45 - £52000
For a fully confidential Application on this Travel Sales and Partnerships Manager role, please apply with a full CV as soon as possible.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Travel Sales and Partnerships Manager - Homebased
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly