Ticketing Consultant – Tour Operator
Ticketing – Tour Operator. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced ticketer to join a rapidly expanding tour operator with excellent career progression opportunities. Due to continued growth, our successful & highly established client is now looking for a passionate and dynamic ticketing consultant to join their busy Operations Department. This will be a great role for an experienced ticketing consultant looking to take that next step in their travel career.
This Ticketing Role:
This role is for a ticketer who is seeking an exciting new challenge with a successful, progressive and forward-thinking travel organisation.
- Ticketing role will be Issue CAT35/25 fares, deal with re-issues, refunds, manage fares & airline contracts and distribution of CAT35/25 fares to sales consultants
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- You will be from a Tour Operator, Business Travel, Airline or Travel industry background with experience of working in a ticketing department issuing nett & published fares with international carriers
- Experience of working in a busy, pro-active and challenging ticketing role, confident in personality, delivering results and is able to meet tight lastminute deadlines
- Experience in issuing nett/CAT35 fares
Salary and Benefits include:
- a salary up to £23,000 per annum subject to experience
- 28 days paid holiday, increasing to up 33 days for long service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Free lunch
- Holiday Concessions, Fam Trips, Incentives and Team Nights Out.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.