Leisure Travel Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Reservation Department, selling specialist holidays to Switzerland. The role has plenty of scope to grow and develop in a friendly, dynamic team environment which is highly motivated and professional.
- Handling reservations and bookings from private clients and travel trade
- Issuing & sending out travel documents
- Dealing with general enquiries about Switzerland
- Sending out quotations, confirmations and tailor-made itineraries
Requirements / skills:
- Previous experience in travel industry an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Knowledge of destination Switzerland an advantage
- An attractive salary with company pension and commission scheme
- FAM Trips
- 5 weeks holiday
- 40 hour week, Monday – Friday (if required Saturdays)
- Offices in the attractive Covent Garden area in central London
We are an Inbound and Tour-Operating Specialist for Switzerland, owned by the Swiss Federal Railways, Switzerland Tourism and the Swiss Hotel Association. Our London office based in the heart of Covent Garden offers a comprehensive product range for travel to Switzerland to tour-operators, travel agencies and direct customers.
To apply for this position, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Leisure Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly