Marketing & PR Executive
MARKETING AND PR EXECUTIVE
My client is a well established Business & Leisure Travel Company based in Kent is now seeking an enthusiastic Marketing & PR Executive to work alongside the Marketing & PR Manager, working closely with both the Corporate & Leisure teams. You will be expected to play a key role in the growth and retention of existing clients through B2B & B2C communication channels including social media, newsletters, direct mail and face to face events,.
Skills Required for the Marketing & PR Executive:
- To have a proactive & forward-thinking approach
- Ability to develop marketing plans and strategies under the guidance of the Marketing and PR Manager
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
- Naturally self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Work to deadlines and be accountable for end to end delivery
Duties of Marketing & PR Executive to include:
- Write enticing copy and have excellent proof reading skills
- Work with our design team to produce engaging marketing material both in print and online
- Plan and write engaging content on all social media channels
- Liaise with relevant teams to create a quarterly plan for e-mailshots, including writing content and monitoring the results
- Identify potential marketing opportunities which will benefit the company
- Build relationships with PR contacts/industry press
- Write professional press releases and news articles
- 20 days holiday increasing following 3 years of working for my client
- Generous salary
- Discounted worldwide travel
- Free use of the onsite gym
If you would like more information on this position then please contact Tia directly.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Marketing & PR Executive position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Marketing & PR Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly