Travel Reservations Consultant
With almost 70 years experience booking and packaging holidays to a range of Worldwide destinations, our client are a leading independent Tour Operator and Travel Agency and they’re offering a fantastic opportunity to join their Frimley-based Sales team, developing your Travel Sales career and earning £££s! Our client are looking for a further 2x customer-focused Travel Reservations Consultants with at least one years Travel industry experience and a proven travel sales track record, who can close a sale and will thrive in a fast-paced travel sales environment. For the successful candidates, they’re offering an attractive package including a competitive basic salary, excellent company and industry benefits, opportunities for long-term career progression plus uncapped commission with a realistic OTE of £30k!
If you’re a strong seller and you’d like to find out more about this Travel Reservations Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Reservations Consultant:
- Handling inbound enquiries from a varied customer base
- Packaging holidays to a wide range of Worldwide destinations
- Closing the sale, upselling and maximising profit wherever possible
- Delivering excellent customer service and expert advice
- Working flexibly, on a rota basis including some evening and weekend working
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 1 years Travel Sales experience
- Proven travel sales track record
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Flexible approach to working hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel Reservations Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.