PRODUCT INVENTORY ASSISTANT
This well established travel company with over 40 years in the industry are looking for a Product Inventory Assistant to join their product team. Paying £20-23K, based North London.
Product Inventory Assistant - Responsibilities:
- To accurately load information onto the in house system and web site as well as providing support and answering queries from internal and external customers.
- Updating and maintaining contractual/pricing/accommodation information on all systems.
- Assisting with and checking invoice calculations both manually and online.
Product Inventory Assistant - Skills Required:
- Experience in attention to detail and working accurately/methodically are essential or this role.
- Experience of working with computers and working with multiple systems.
- The product inventory assistant is required to have a high degree of concentration as well as the ability to use initiative.
- Paying £20K - £23K
- Based North London
- Working 37.5 hours per week (Including 1 Saturday in 4 - day off in lieu)
- Holiday concessions after 1 year
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
To apply for this Product Inventory Assistant please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG47916
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk