Hebrew Groups Consultant
Hebrew Groups Consultant - Travel Business - Southampton
Working for a global travel operation you will be consulting customers on group bookings in all areas from reservations through to invoicing. It is a wonderful opportunity to join a reputable cruise business looking after the Middle Eastern market.
Hebrew Groups Consultant - Features:
- You will be handling inbound and outbound calls and enquiries by email selling group bookings, shore excursions and other products on board
- You will also be dealing with any special requests for group bookings
- You will manage the group bookings from system set up through to administration, group accounting and invoicing
Hebrew Groups Consultant - Skills Required:
- It is essential that you are fluent in English and Hebrew for this role and ideally will have a minimum of a year's experience within the travel industry in a customer service role.
- You must also be IT literate on Word and Excel
Hebrew Groups Consultant - Additional Information:
You will be working for a wonderful organisation that offer some excellent benefits and a very competitive salary.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Hebrew Groups Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly