Hebrew Groups Consultant
Hebrew Groups Consultant - Travel Business - Southampton
Working for a global travel operation you will be consulting customers on group bookings in all areas from reservations through to invoicing. It is a wonderful opportunity to join a reputable cruise business looking after the Middle Eastern market.
Hebrew Groups Consultant - Features:
- You will be handling inbound and outbound calls and enquiries by email selling group bookings, shore excursions and other products on board
- You will also be dealing with any special requests for group bookings
- You will manage the group bookings from system set up through to administration, group accounting and invoicing
Hebrew Groups Consultant - Skills Required:
- It is essential that you are fluent in English and Hebrew for this role and ideally will have a minimum of a year's experience within the travel industry in a customer service role.
- You must also be IT literate on Word and Excel
Hebrew Groups Consultant - Additional Information:
You will be working for a wonderful organisation that offer some excellent benefits and a very competitive salary.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk