Reservations Agents - Junior Travel Consultant
Junior Travel Consultants / Reservations Agents - 6 month contract
This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone who has studied Travel and Tourism and is looking for a start in the industry. This tour operator are looking for customer service focused, articulate reservations agents to join them to sell holidays to their customers in their peak season.
Junior Travel Consultants / Reservations Agents Features:
- You will be given full training in all aspects of product, sales and customer service
- You will be answering incoing calls and emails from customers and the trade lookng to book a variety of holidays
- You will be working in a fun motivated team
- You will be able to earn extra bonuses and commission on top of your basic salary
Junior Travel Consultants / Reservations Agents Skills Required
- Ideally you will have recently studied the travel and tourism industry to diploma or degree level
- It is essential that you have an excellent friendly professional telephone manner
- If you have a passion for skiing this will also help!
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Reservations Agents - Junior Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly