Asia tailor-made holiday Specialist
Asia tailor-made holiday Specialist - Farnborough up to £28k
Asia tailor-made holiday Specialist - Role summary and job purpose:
The Asia tailor-made holiday Specialist is responsible for maximising every sales opportunity, whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and ensuring the customer experience is at the heart of all decisions made. You will be sales orientated and motivated with relevant travel experience and the ability to exceed sales targets. You will be a strong communicator, with excellent Asia geographical and product knowledge, with a strong attention to detail, well organised and able to prioritise workloads.
Asia tailor-made holiday Specialist - Key Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for planning Asia tailor-made itineraries to meet customer requests, taking ownership of the itinerary from the initial quotation stage through to departure.
- To provide personalised customer service of the highest level at all times.
- To use your own Asia travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual travel needs.
- To pro-actively promote additional services and maximise sales opportunities to consistently achieve team and company KPIs for sales and service targets.
- To create and provide attractive customer facing documentation in order to quote customers in agreed timescales and to follow up all quotes to ensure that the maximum conversion level is achieved.
- To collect all necessary information from client & confirm all details with ground agent to ensure that the booking can proceed.
- To maintain the product database, updating and creating product descriptions in line with company expectations, using the style guide and naming convention.
- To book flights at point of sale using the designated company system.
- To ensure a customer-focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities. Flexible attitude in undertaking required tasks.
- To execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring targets and KPIs are met and exceeded.
- To use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations.
- To be a member of a motivated team and take an active role in engendering a positive, energetic and customer-focused working environment.
- To be flexible and willing to help out with any other area of the business as necessary.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Asia tailor-made holiday Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly