Admin & Operations Executive
Administrator & Operations Travel Consultant - A very rare and exceptional opportunity has arisen for travel professionals looking for an administrator / operations role within Luxury Tour Operating.
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months maybe more, with a view to possibly becoming permanent in the future dependent on business needs, so we are ideally looking for somebody that can start immediately OR with 1 weeks notice.
This role would suit individuals with an administration, customer service or operations background within the travel industry, ideally Tour Operating, offering a basic salary of £16,000 free car parking and the huge advantage of working for a very well established luxury tour operator as well as working a standard working week Monday - Friday.
Some responsibilities of the Administrator & Operations Travel Consultant will be:-
- To pro-actively administer all aspects of customers travel arrangements and lead your peers by positive example, and carry out designated tasks as requested by your Supervisor
- To ensure errors are kept to a minimum, consistent attention to detail and time management applied to all daily tasks.
- To be able to produce accurate documents, paying particular attention to the use of grammar and spelling
- Be a great team player, offer support to your colleagues and always help their clients as required
- Offer constructive ideas, feedback and support to your Supervisor.
- To assist your team with any queries they have on a day to day basis
- To aim to hit, and surpass your weekly despatch targets
- Provide support and assistance for other teams when necessary
- To provide exemplary customer service at all times
To apply for the Administrator & Operations Travel Consultant you will:-
- Have experience from within the travel industry, ideally having work in a similar administrator / operations / customer services role
- Impeccable attention to detail and a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent knowledge of travel reservations and administrative systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- An awareness of the current travel marketplace
- Solid administrative skills with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to produce professional standard and accurate documentation
To apply for this excellent and rare opportunity within luxury travel please send an up to date version of your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sunny on 0161 238 4494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk