Foreign Exchange Consultant
See your career take off with Barrhead Travel!!
Barrhead Travel, The Holiday and Tailor Made Travel Specialists are delighted to advertise that we are about to open our brand new store in Belfast City Centre and are seeking experienced Foreign Exchange Consultants to join us.
After opening our first branch over 40 years ago we are immensely proud to have such a dedicated customer network and a loyal work force at the forefront of our family run business. It is thanks to our continued growth, we now employ over 850 staff across 61 locations throughout Scotland and have recently opened stores in Newcastle and Leicester.
We realise that the quickest way to grow our company is to grow our people. In addition to our bespoke training and personal career development, our teams have the freedom to not only sell, but also experience the best available products on the market.
- Taking Foreign Exchange enquiries face to face and over the phone
- Deliver a quality foreign exchange service
- Maximising profit and offering excellent customer service
- Efficiently and accurately process large amounts of money
- Calculate and understand foreign exchange rates
- Converting enquiries to transaction and selling foreign currency
- Operate the foreign exchange till efficiently and accurately
- Adhering to company compliance, controls and procedures at all times
- Update daily exchange rates
- Building a rapport with customers to maximise repeat business
- We are looking for candidates with a minimum 1 year retail/direct sales experience
- Proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience of working with foreign exchange
- Extensive Cash handling experience
- The confidence, determination and drive to succeed!
What we can offer:
An exciting growing company, that cares about its staff and will always and put you first. A company that offers excellent progression opportunities for those that want it and believes work should be challenging and fun.
- Competitive salary with excellent uncapped bonus
- Excellent training and development
- Personal development opportunities
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
- Increased holiday allowance with long service
- 20 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
Don’t miss your chance to join an award winning company and reap the rewards of an extremely generous bonus structure within a fun & exciting company.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then get in touch today.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Specialists on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 223 6655
Apply for Foreign Exchange Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly