Sales Manager, UK North West & Midlands
At G Adventures, we’re dedicated to changing people’s lives through sustainable, authentic adventure-travel experiences, and we’re looking for a new Sales Manager, North West & Midlands UK to help us reach out to even more avid travellers. This hands-on Manager will achieve and increase G Adventures’ sales in the North West & Midlands UK, but will also be dedicated to creating happiness and a sense of community among our travellers and the people we connect with around the world. The Sales Manager, North West & Midlands UK will build, develop and manage the relationships between North West & Midlands UK agents and representatives to achieve business revenue growth through a range of methods that support business requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships and accounts with travel agencies and vendors, representation companies, tourist offices, airlines, media and competitors of G Adventures products.
- Assisting the UK National Sales Manager in a variety of aspects of running the North West & Midland sales functions and initiatives in increasing existing business, creating new business and implementing strategies as directed.
- To ensure superior knowledge of company products and services is maintained and refreshed at all times in order to deliver Customer Service Excellence.
- Liaison between head office and North West & Midlands industry – Acting as a bridge between all head office departments in communication to and from the UK industry.
- To provide superior levels of customer service and sales support by analyzing, communicating, reporting and managing customer information.
- Achieve Sales Revenue, budgetary and corporate business KPIs.
- Ensure superior knowledge of company products and services is maintained and refreshed at all times.
- Manage day to day performance with appropriate resources and support.
- Communicate pertinent information to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate teamwork and developing relationships.
- Actively maintain and promote the company core values.
- Help people discover more purpose, passion and happiness.
- 2+ years experience in sales/customer service within travel
- 2+ years account management experience preferred
- 1+ years experience in sales management experience within travel industry preferred
- Professional sales presentation techniques
- First hand (travel) knowledge of the region responsible for
- Knowledge of the travel industry
- Knowledge of G Adventures’ ethos, tour type and target audience
- Demonstrated experience in business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Demonstrated experience in driving business improvement initiatives
- Grasp of adventure product, processes, the industry and competition, as well as the market for this style of travel product
- Decision making, public speaking, problem solving and computer skills
- Valid drivers license and passport
To apply you must hold appropriate citizenship or documents permitting you to reside and work in the UK.
We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
G Adventures is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.