QC and GDS Support Manager
Business Travel QC and GDS Support Manager This role is working for a large independent business travel company responsible for the configuration of their QC system and general GDS support based in London.
QC and GDS Support Manager responsibilities:
The role will require hands on involvement in building QC checks and scripts, identify opportunities to improve current procedures, and work with the GDS support team to resolve general GDS queries and roll out new functionalities and tools. You will manage and support a small team of support consultants to build and maintain QC checks and work closely with internal stakeholders to identify QC requirements.
QC and GDS Support Manager skills required:
- Full understanding of the end-to-end TMC business process
- Commercial awareness and excellent knowledge of Galileo and one other GDS
- Knowledge of Compleat
- Experience supporting and managing a small team.
- Ability to systematically analyse errors and find /suggest solutions#
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc)
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/