Cruise Sales Specialist
Cruise Sales Specialist
Broadway Travel are an experienced on-line travel agency who have been successfully providing great holidays since 1948.
At Broadway Travel we are committed to providing customers with a superb service from their initial enquiry right through our booking process to receiving their travel documents.
We are looking for an experienced new member to join our growing Cruise Team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful expanding Company.
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Employment Type: Permanent - Full time (part-time would be considered)
Hours: Monday to Sunday; Rota basis – 40 hours with 1 hour paid lunch.
Salary: Competitive salary
Holiday: 20 days per year, plus statutory holidays rising to 25 days per year, plus statutory holidays after 5 full years of employment.
The role will focus on selling a range of cruise products within a specialist cruise team, providing expert advice and offering exceptional service to all customers.
- Sell cruise product and deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Support all promotional & marketing activity
- Be proactive in sourcing cruise product to support marketing campaigns
- Achieve all monthly key KPI's, including conversion, volume and margins
- Keep up to date with the latest cruise news and products
- Complete ongoing cruise training programmes
- Proactively identify, take ownership and resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
- High awareness of cruise campaigns, with substantial knowledge of the cruise industry and products and what sells effectively
- A passion for cruise with a minimum of 1 year’s recent experience of selling cruise and ideally have personal cruise experience
- Demonstrable record of achieving KPI’s, with the ability to sell confidently and turn enquiries into sales
- Exceptional customer services skills with experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills with the ability to anticipate customers’ needs
- Ability to source and recognise cruise deals
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to sell the benefits of cruise over the telephone
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft packages – e.g. PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Ideally to be able to demonstrate completion of online cruise training programmes
- A genuine desire to achieve results, both personally and as part of a successful team
To apply for this role, please attach a CV and covering letter along with your salary expectations.
Broadway Travel reserves the right to close this vacancy prior to the advertised closing date, should either a high volume of applicants be received or a suitable candidate found.