Director of Air Charter
Director of Air Charter A great opportunity at a leading aviation company working with clients globally, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management, aircraft seat sales and refurbishment. Based in Reigate. Salary £45-60K basic.
Director of Charter responsibilities
- Developing and managing the charter team strategic development plan.
- Managing all charter business development
- Working with the client relations team to develop market position and brand awareness.
- Ensuring a consistent first class customer service level is delivered.
- Responsible for all Charter team recruitment, resource and succession planning.
Director of Charter requirements
- 10+ years charter broker experience
- Excellent understanding of current markets
- Highly target driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Commercial awareness
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/