Trainee Business Travel Consultant
If you're an experienced tailor-made made, travel reservations or tour operations consultant with native GDS knowledge and have always wanted to break into the Business Travel Sector, we have a fantastic opportunity for you as our Manchester based client looks for Trainee Business Travel Consultants to join their growing team! If you're professional and customer service focused travel consultant, with a minimum of twelve months experience of working in a long haul travel role, tailor-making around the world or multi-sector itineraries (working on a native GDS), our clients can offer an intensive training programme which will enable you to become a fully fledged Business Travel Consultant and by moving into the business travel sector, you’ll benefit from a higher basic salary (plus performance related bonus) a fantastic benefits package and a Monday to Friday working week with no late nights!!! If you're ready to take the next step on the career ladder and would like to know more, please contact us today or apply online.
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of twelve months experience in a tailor-made travel reservations or tour operations consultant role
- Experience of using native Amadeus, Galileo, or Sabre
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge inc. US, South America, SE Asia, Africa and Australasia
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Ambitious to progress your career within the business travel sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.