A brilliant role working for an established independent tour operator. This is a very hands on and varied General Manager role managing a small team. Salary up to £40k. Monday to Friday 9-5.30.
General Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Primary function is to oversee the sales, service and operations and overall smooth running of the office
- Responsible for staff recruitment, training and running the office meetings
- Oversee the Marketing team
- Deal with office maintenance
General Manager Skills Required
- A strong career background in upper-end tour operations
- Experience as a staff manager
- Excellent people skills and a good decision maker
- Good IT skills
If you would like to apply for this General Manager role please either give me a call on 02073971272 or email me on email@example.com quoting reference 47943
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk