Customer Services Executive
Customer Relations Executive - This well established tour operator who specialise in offering a range of long haul luxury holidays are looking for a Customer Relations Executive to join them. 25K (dependent upon experience)
Customer Relations Executive Responsibilities:
* The handling and resolution of any client disputes and difficulties that may arise during the course of business by telephone, in writing and in person.
* Ensure that all correspondence is dealt with properly and within the timeframes described in the ABTA code and the booking conditions.
* Assist with the reclamation of compensation from suppliers
* Administer and oversee all operations changes. Communicate with passengers in the event that their holidays have been altered or cancelled and address and complaints or other issues that arise as a result of operational changes
Customer Relations Executive Skills Required:
* Literacy - the ideal candidate will have degree standard literacy and excellent communication skills
* An understanding of the ABTA guidelines for the tour operators - desirable
* Experience in the travel industry of dealing with complaints.
* Paying £25K (dependent upon experience)
* Based London
* Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Customer Relations Executive role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 020 7397 1272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Customer Services Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly