Lifestyle Luxury Consultant (Mon-Fri)
Lifestyle Luxury Travel Consultants - With this very exciting new role, the Lifestyle Luxury Travel Consultant will be responsible for the creation of luxury holidays for high-end clientele, holidays ranging from £25,000 - £100,000. Whether it’s flying out clients on a private jet to Paris for the evening, a First Class weekend trip to New York, or staying at Sandy Lane in Barbados, you will use your luxury product knowledge and know-how to deal with these discerning clients interesting choice and style of travel.
You can be guaranteed on one thing, with the Lifestyle Luxury Travel Consultant role, no two days are ever going to be the same!
The Lifestyle Luxury Role:
- Assist VIP’s and high-end clientele with their travel needs from booking Private Jet, First & Business ultra-high value tailor-made bookings day in and day out
- Communicate with this travel organisations high end clientele to offer best advice and choice of travel products to meet their needs, whether it’s swimming with the dolphins in Mauritius, jungle trekking in Thailand or indulging in the world class spa at the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, this is what the Lifestyle Luxury Consultant role has to offer
- Display exceptional customer service skills and passion for all things luxury
- Delivering superb experiences that will bring the high end clientele back to book again
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and multi-task effectively; must be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
What You Will Bring:
Possess strong understanding of and appreciation for luxury holidays, this role will suit a luxury specialist travel consultant with exceptional experience of putting together both simple and complex multi destination luxury tailor-made holidays from scratch.
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, team player
- Hungry, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused and service driven
- Excellent organization and time management skills, quality execution, rigor, attention to details
- Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
- Will bring travel expertise to the exclusive travellers and for them to get the most from their high value bespoke travel arrangements
Here is an opportunity to earn a fantastic basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus commission, OTE £50k plus educationals. This is a really great opportunity for the right candidates, defiantly not to be missed.
I’m sure you are! Please forward us your detailed CV ASAP, covering both your past & present luxury roles.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Lifestyle Luxury Consultant (Mon-Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly