Travel Agency Manager (Ski)
Specialist Travel Manager - (Ski)
My client is seeking to recruit a Travel Manager to join them working in their newly refurbished office in the heart of Cardiff City Centre. They are an award winning business that have been established for over 10 years and are now looking to grow further.
As a Travel Manager you will play a key role in the business. This is a dual role whereby you will be tailor making bookings and also developing new business with the view to eventually recruiting, training and managing your own small team.
Responsibilities of the Specialist Travel Manager to include:
- To process all reservation enquiries from new sales leads in a timely and efficient manner
- Build-up a loyal clientele by managing all the clients effectively – communicating via telephone and email
- Work alongside the company Directors to develop the brand and create new business
- Play a pivotal role in developing new markets
- To dynamically package flights, hotels, transfers and ski extras to meet the client’s exact requirements
- Deliver a high conversion rate of enquiries to bookings whilst maximising revenue and profit
- Keep in touch with product developments and gain an expert inside knowledge of resorts, hotels and travel options
- Involve yourself in destination training and occasional resort visits
Requirements for the Specialist Travel Manager position:
- An accomplished travel sales professional with a proven track record of delivering results
- Minimum 3 years travel experience
- Desire to become a true specialist in a niche product
- Desire to recruit, build and manage a team of travel specialists
- Experience of TARSC would be very beneficial for this role but not essential
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated Travel Agency Manager , Senior Travel Consultant or Assistant Manager who is looking for a step up to work with a successful and motivated team.
For a fully confidential discussion on these positions, please email your full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to email@example.com mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Travel Agency Manager (Ski)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly