Travel Sales & Customer Service Agent
£17,000 Plus Uncapped Monthly Commission
Excellent Company & Travel Benefits including Travel Discounts & Incentives
This is an exciting opportunity if you have travel industry experience or have a passion for travel with a proven sales and customer service record and are looking to establish a career in the travel industry!
A very well established and highly successful travel company are looking for Travel Sales & Customer Service Agents who are enthusiastic about travel, providing the best customer service possible with the ability to build rapport and sell travel products.
In return you will receive:
A competitive salary plus uncapped monthly commission
Onsite free car parking
Free Travel Insurance
Excellent travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, international rail & cruises
25 days annual leave rising to 29 days depending on length of service, plus 2 days charity leave
Company contributed pension
Private medical health care
Key role responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls from customers who want to book travel adding value where possible
- Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds all customers expectations
- Meet and exceed individual and team KPI's
- Promote travel opportunities through the use of personal travel experiences and training
- Attend initial multi skilling training and ongoing training sessions to improve product knowledge and system ability
Key personal capabilities:
- Proven ability of delivering excellent customer service
- Passionate and interested in travel - previous travel industry experience an advantage although all training will be provided
- Excellent telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers with the ability to sell
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet and exceed multiple targets through individual performance
- Ambitious, motivated and driven to succeed
- A strong team player who enjoys a challenge, and able to work under own initiative
- Basic level of computer literacy required
Hours: (please do not apply if you cannot commit to the hours below)
Working 37.5 hours a week on a 7 day roster Monday-Sunday with varied shift patterns between the hours of 8:30am-9pm.
Please note this role requires a start date for a 6 week training course beginning 6th November. No holidays are allowed during the training course. Do not apply if you cannot start on this date.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk