Senior Product Manager – Far East
3 days left
- Contract Type
This is a superb opportunity for a passionate and experienced Far East Product Manager to work with a leading, reputable and a highly successful Tour Operator. This award-winning company is seeking a Product Manager with extensive experience of the Far East territory covering Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Philippines and Singapore. This role will be responsible for developing and expanding our client’s luxury brand for their Far East programme/market range, focusing on revenue and profit generation through strategic product management and development. This is a great moment to join a travel brand that is highly successful, established, expanding and, gaining more market share.
The Far East Senior Product Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop existing brand & identify strategic new areas of development and expansion of mass market & luxury products covering the Far East territory
- Accountable for the direct negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting of the very best rates that are available
- Identify market trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand for our client’s Far East product range
- General product management & growth including the monitoring of Far East sales and competitor analysis
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from Far East suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to marketing and commercial managers
- Identify and pursue new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility, along with possessing the confidence to communicate and present your company at all levels of business
- Ensuring KPI targets are delivered with exceptional results
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: Senior Product Manager, with a minimum of 4 years’ most recent experience covering the Far East Territory
- Achieved exceptional results and success year over year
- Possess outstanding commercial, negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Successfully contracted hotels and other travel related products/services directly with Far East suppliers
- Proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push FE product forward within a competitive market place
- Ability to deliver on commitments and meet deadlines
This senior position offers an excellent opportunity, along with a highly competitive salary package of £40,000 - £50,000 BOE, plus KPI lead bonus and benefits.
If you are a highly experienced Far East Product Manager with relevant skills, experience, energy for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Senior Product Manager – Far East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly